Providing training solutions for Rural and Regional Australia
We strive to…
Provide flexible and appropriate training solutions for regional Australia
Contribute to flexible, innovative and industry appropriate training enabling the retention of youth in rural, regional and remote communities.
Courses we offer
AHC21216 Certificate II in Rural Operations
AHC20116 Certificate II in Agriculture
AHC32816 Certificate III in Rural Operations
AHC30116 Certificate III in Agriculture
AHC40116 Certificate IV in Agriculture
AHC50116 Diploma of Agriculture
AHC51419 Diploma of Agribusiness Management
RST provides a customised service, written information about courses can be provided on request, please contact RST.
WorkReady Students may be eligible for a concession if they are:
- A current Commonwealth Government concession card holder:
- Health Care Card; or
- Pensioner Concession Card; or
- Veteran Affairs Concession Card.
- A prisoner in a South Australian correctional institution
Reduced fees for JobTrainer accredited courses are available for eligable students under the JobTrainer initiatives if you are:
- Not employed and not enrolled in a secondary school
- Aged between 16 to 24 years and not enrolled in secondary school.
It is your responsibility to determine if you are also eligible for other allowances. The links below will take you to appropriate information.
- Youth Allowance is for full-time students or Australian apprentices aged 16 to 24 and people aged under 21 who are looking for full-time work or undertaking a combination of approved activities.
- Austudy is for full-time students and Australian Apprentices aged 25 years or over.
- Fares Allowance is for tertiary students who are living away from their permanent home to study.
- ABSTUDY offers a range of allowances to help Indigenous students and Australian Apprentices.
In addition you may be eligible for other allowances, please contact Centrelink for more information.
Regional Skills Training
RTO Code 140107
PO Box 134
ARTHURTON SA 5572
T 08 8835 1362
F 08 8835 1326
International T +61 8 8835 1362
International F +61 8 8835 1326